Sports Medicine Offered in New Jersey
When it comes to physical fitness, exercise and sports, the experts at NJOI have a wealth of experience in providing the best possible care, keeping our patients in the game.
NJ Sports Medicine Doctors
All NJOI physicians are fellowship-trained in sports medicine, and our staff includes primary care sports medicine specialists.
While professional athletes and teams have long benefited from sports medicine expertise, at NJOI we pride ourselves on sharing these benefits with the widespread and growing exercise and fitness community.
Of NJOI’s many sports medicine endeavors, our physicians serve the following professional, collegiate and high school athletic programs:
NJ Jackals, Seton Hall University, Montclair State University, Fairleigh Dickinson University. High Schools: West Milford, Butler, Pompton Lakes, Clifton, DePaul Catholic, West Essex, Kinnelon, Passaic County Technical Institute, Passaic Valley and Benway School.
- Sprains and Strains
- Labral Tears
- SLAP Lesion
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Injuries
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injuries
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injuries
- Meniscal Tears
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Pitcher’s or Golfer’s Elbow)
- Bursitis of the Elbow (Olecranon Bursitis)
- Subacromial Bursitis
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Patellar Tendinitis (Knee Tendonitis, Jumper’s Knee)
- Tenosynovitis (De Quervain’s Tendonitis)
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Sports Concussion
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Reconstructive Sports Surgery
- Fracture Care